Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Who knew building your own home

was a precursor to nervous breakdowns... I feel like after the past week we've had, Darrell and I are about at the end of our ropes. The outside crew is finished, the inside crew comes 1 day here and there and there's still a lot of work to be done on their end and ours. Fall is quickly approaching/fading into winter and there seem to be fewer hours in the day - in terms of sunlight and just in general.

My back has been on the fritz for almost 3 weeks now. I finally broke down and went to the chiropractor on Saturday and again Monday morning before work when I couldn't stand or sit for any length of time... I'm doing a bit better today but I'm still really sore and car rides/driving is the bane of my existence.

On top of waiting for crews and having a crap ton of work to do on the house our little fur-baby Ellie decided to eat our couch today... and Darrell's truck needs a new wheel-bearing... and I have a lot going on at school this week... and there still aren't enough hours in the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment