Thursday, October 3, 2013

It's coming

along! The outside crew finished this week and my cousin installed the boiler. Now we're waiting for the plumbing to be hooked up, one final hot water heater check and the inside crew to be finished. It's funny because G&I said that usually the house is finished and it's delays on the buyers end that hold them up from moving in (waiting on a boiler install, or septic or well, etc) and for once I think the buyer (us) will be waiting on them! After they finish the inside the only thing we have left to do is hook up the plumbing, which we can't do until they finish the house...

The inside crew was supposed to be there this week to finish by this Friday or next Monday. After Wednesday rolled around and they still weren't there my husband called them and they said they'd been assigned a different house to do first and that they'd be at our lot next week.. That doesn't make much sense to me since they'd already started at our house, then returned to the one they were on before to officially finish up some things.. oh well
It's all happening a lot sooner than I expected it to so these minor delays still put us way ahead of the schedule I had in my head :). Even if they don't finish until next week we will be painting as soon as they finish and hopefully moving in by the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment